Church History

 

 

The worshiping community we know as Center Presbyterian Church has existed here under serveral names since 1854, when the borough of Slippery Rock was called Centreville.  The present building, dedicated in 1949, is the third house of worship raised by the congregation on this site.

 

                      Center Church celebrated its 150th anniversary in 2004.

 

 

 

© 2017 Center Presbyterian Church
Connected Sound - Websites for the Barbershop Community